SOG ' s ingenious and useful folding knives are turning a great deal of heads in the knife market. I was fortunate sufficient to get among their distinct Topo Meridian folding knives just recently and here are my truthful viewpoints:
Exactly what I like about the knife:
1. The very first thing that leaps out to me on the Meridian is the deal with. Crafted from wallpaper-like G-10together with steel liners and anodized airplane aluminum layers, this deal with not just looks very cool however it developed like a tank. The ergonomics of the Topo Meridian ' s deal with are terrific. The knife is incredibly comfy in your hand and the shape permits numerous grip choices.
2. One handed-opening is no issue with the Topo Meridian. SOG Assisted Innovation (SAT) assists you turn the blade from the deal with extremely rapidly.
3. At 3.25inches long, the scimitar-like blade comes razor sharp right from package. The AUS 8-A blade will keep its edge after extensive usage.
Jimping or thumb grooves on the back of the blade permit making exact or fast cuts when seconds count.
4. When the blade remains in the employment opportunity, there is no up and down or side to side motion. This is crucial since your fingers depend upon your knife ' s lock. SOG ' s liner lock has to do with as strong as they come.
5. The finger guard on the bottom of the blade offers you included security from mistakenly slipping your fingers to the blade.
Exactly What I did not like:
With such a cool deal with style, I want that SOG would provide this knife with a tanto, clip, and even drop point design. Aside from that, I have no significant grievances. You got ta love this knife!
With a recommended retail worth of $ 100, the SOG Topo Meridian folding knife deserves every cent. I value how well the style and performance of the knife had the ability to come together.